Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Nothing on this website should be used in the place of personal medical advice and no medical treatment should be based on information contained within it. www.pain-education.com does not provide medical advice. Information on the site is general in nature and is provided for informational purposes only. Our content is in no way intended to substitute for consulting a medical professional. Always consult a trained medical professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard medical advice as a result of something which you may have read on the www.pain-education.com website.
Except where to do so would cause any part of these Terms to be illegal, void or unenforceable, E-CBD Pty Ltd:
- Excludes all conditions and warranties implied into these Terms;
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered, in connection with use of this web site; and
- Excludes liability (whether that liability arises under contract, tort (including negligence) or statute) for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation loss of revenue and loss of, or damage to, data) suffered or incurred in connection with this web site.
Without limiting the general disclaimer, E-CBD:
- Makes no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of any material or as to its merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. E-CBD Pty Ltd is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this web site or if that information is not up-to-date;
- Will not be liable for disruptions to this web site; and
- Is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this web site or an external site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this web site is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.